Today I'm a chief of the Information and Technical Support Laboratory (russian acronym LITO) in the Laboratory Methods Exploration Department (russian acronym OLMI) in the Radiation and Ecological Monitoring of the Exclusion Zone Center (russian acronym CREMZO) of the State Enterprise of the Radiation and Ecological Control RADEC.
Laboratory staff (8 persons) do maintenance of the mechanic, electric and electronic equipment of the department.I am also a Local Area Network (21 stations) administrator; post-master and Web-master of the department. When time permits, I am engaged in software development (you can look at the some of my programs) and other information-technology relational projects.
- 1989-1990. Kharkiv Pharmaceutical Institute, Organic Chemistry Department, laborant.
- 1991-1993. Same workplace, engineer.
- 1993-1994. Exposure rate control bureau of NPO "Pripyat", Laboratory Methods Department, engineer.
- 1995-1996. Same workplace, chief of the Technical support group.
- 1996. Exposure rate control bureau was transformed to State Enterprise "RADEC;", Technical support group was enhanced to Information and Technical support laboratory.
- 1996-... SE "RADEC;", chief of the ITSL.